Customers using solidification services must have a valid solidification account in good standing with PVT Land Company. In accordance with the Hawaii Department of Health, Office of Solid Waste Management Permit RM-0029-95, only liquids and sludge from known sources can be accepted for solidification. Generators must provide reliable documentation describing the nature and source of the liquid or sludge. Allowable petroleum contaminants are limited to the following petroleum products: gasoline, diesel or heavier oils. Liquids and sludge containing other petroleum-derived contaminants can be accepted into the facility on a case-by-case basis. Liquids containing greater than 50ppm polychlorinated biphenyl’s (PCB’s) cannot be accepted for solidification. All requests for disposal must be arranged in advance by calling (808) 668-4561. All loads must be received by 2:00 p.m. Each load is required to have a properly completed manifest for disposal.
To Open a Solidification Account
- Complete the general Landfill Agreement and other appropriate forms here
- Fill out the Solidification Agreement form and fax it to 808-668-1368.
- Complete the credit application package and fax it to 808-668-1368
- Fill out the PVT Solidification Profile Sheet and the Request for Clearance Number forms.
- Call for clearance (808-668-4561) at least 24 hours prior to delivery.
- Driver/hauler is required to bring a completed manifest and approved clearance number to enter the landfill.