Open An Account
Customers using landfill services must have a valid landfill account in good standing with PVT Land Company. Landfill hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. The last load of the day must be on the scale by 3:00 p.m. All unloading must be completed by 3:15 p.m., no exceptions. Saturday hours are from 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., with last load on the scale at 1:00 p.m. and all unloading must be completed by 1:15 p.m. PVT will issue a clearance number before disposal can begin. Each load is required to have an authorized clearance number, without which disposal will not be allowed.
Follow the steps below to open an PVT account.
- Fill out the Demolition Construction Waste Agreement form and fax it to 808-668-1368.
- On approval your account will be opened on a COD basis.
- Review the landfill Policies and Procedures and Prohibited Materials documents.
- Complete the Request for Clearance Number form and fax to 808-668-1368 when you are ready to use the landfill service.
- Approval of clearance number requires approximately seven to 10 days.
- Clearance numbers expire in six months. You must submit a new Request for Clearance Number form or a Clearance Number Extension form to access the landfill beyond the initial six-month period.
- Complete the Additional Services Agreement and fax it to 808-668-1368.
- If you are contracting with a transportation company to haul debris to the landfill, or wish to add additional haulers, you must submit a Transporter Authorization form that authorizes the transporter to charge to your account for debris brought to the landfill.
- Your driver/hauler should use this number to enter the landfill.
Homeowner and Noncommercial User Agreement
- Homeowners and noncommercial businesses must complete the Noncommercial User Agreement
- Call PVT at 668-4561 for information about accessing the facility